This blog...

I have made this blog for the sole purpose of keeping track of the books I have read. Some day I will look back and say "WOW! I sure do read a lot!"
For those of you that come across this blog, I hope you find it useful. It may help you find your next book, get a new perspective on a book you've already read, or at the very least, provide a new way for you to waste a few minutes of your day.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte


I will admit I read this back in high school...but I barely remembered what happened. It was as if I was reading it for the first time, I was happy, sad, angry and pleased all over again. Such a wonderful book!! And so completely different from Jane Austen, which was another thing I forgot and was very excited about. I am not sure what made me think that she would be inferior to Jane Austen, but Charlotte Bronte is far from it...different, but very good in her own way.

If you have not read this classic, then put it at the top of your list. If you have and it has been a while, then do the same. And if you are in to the audiobooks, which I now enjoy often during my long hours at work, there is a great version on podcast available on iTunes (great narrator)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment